London-based cryptocurrency company BitcoinPoint announced Thursday bitcoin holders can now cash out bitcoin from 16,000 Cashzone automated teller machines (ATMs) situated across the entire U.K.
- Glassnode predicts BTC break-out as investors refuse to realize losses
- Millenials Prefer Bitcoin Over Gold, But it it Still Extremely Unequal, Study Finds
- Goldman Sachs CEO: Regulators should be ‘hyperventilating’ at Bitcoin’s success
- The Bitcoin Whales Won’t Stop Buying
- Bank Of Singapore: Bitcoin Could Succeed As A Store Of Value