COVID-19 ravaged the world’s economies but prompted mainstream financial markets to start taking bitcoin seriously. A look back at the year in bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Plunges Towards $30K: Market Cap Looses $80 Billion In A Day (Market Watch)
- Glassnode predicts BTC break-out as investors refuse to realize losses
- Millenials Prefer Bitcoin Over Gold, But it it Still Extremely Unequal, Study Finds
- Goldman Sachs CEO: Regulators should be ‘hyperventilating’ at Bitcoin’s success
- The Bitcoin Whales Won’t Stop Buying