With BTC regaining lost ground and a special feature on what long-timers in the crypto industry think about this year’s rally, CoinDesk’s Market’s Daily is back with the latest crypto news roundup.
- Bitcoin node count hits new all-time high
- Crypto winter: Bitcoiners use mining rigs as heaters as temperatures drop
- Bitcoin and altcoins correct after Yellen’s ‘illicit financing’ critique
- Horizen Labs’ co-founder says CBDCs could raise Bitcoin awareness
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Hangs at $36.4K While Ether Flies to Over $1.4K