With a runway of a year or more before the Federal Reserve and other major central banks can launch digital currencies, bitcoin and other private cryptocurrencies could gain a foothold in electronic commerce.
- Mt. Gox Creditors Can Claim 90% of Bitcoin Owed Under Pact Reached With CoinLab: Bloomberg
- Money Reimagined: Bitcoin’s Warning for Central Banks
- Bitcoin News Roundup for Jan. 15, 2021
- Bitcoin slides under $35K despite Biden unveiling $1.9 trillion stimulus
- First Mover: Biden’s $1.9T Plan Shows ‘Blue Wave’ Bitcoiners Saw Coming