The line of sight on U.S. inflation is anything but clear after the Labor Department reports the CPI’s smallest yearly gain since 2015. So what does it mean for bitcoin?
- CoinShares to Launch a Bitcoin ETP on SIX Swiss Exchange
- Cybersecurity firm uses encrypted hard drive with Bitcoin to test applicants
- US crypto regulations will return Bitcoin to its digital cash origins
- After $750M Bitcoin Allocation, Ruffer Investment Says BTC is Early in Its Safe Haven Cycle
- Grayscale holds the key to Bitcoin hitting $40K, says JPMorgan