A UK IT engineer who mistakenly threw away a hard drive with around £210 million ($288 million) of bitcoin on it is applying to the local government to search wasteland for the device.
- Bitcoin Plunges Towards $30K: Market Cap Looses $80 Billion In A Day (Market Watch)
- Glassnode predicts BTC break-out as investors refuse to realize losses
- Millenials Prefer Bitcoin Over Gold, But it it Still Extremely Unequal, Study Finds
- Goldman Sachs CEO: Regulators should be ‘hyperventilating’ at Bitcoin’s success
- The Bitcoin Whales Won’t Stop Buying