Wyoming’s Cynthia Lummis – the first U.S. senator to publicly hold bitcoin – has been appointed to the key financial regulatory committee.
- Spanish Real Estate Agency Offers an Apartment in Barcelona for Sale in Bitcoin- Taxes Must Be Paid in Fiat
- MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor Wants More Bitcoin on His Stash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks 7% Following Dow Jones Plunge In A Risk-Asset Sell-off, GBTC Premium Vanishes
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC bearish technical pattern hint at a massive 23% breakdown
- Ethereum Price Forecast: ETH eyes massive recovery to $1,800 if this key technical pattern confirms
|blockchains247 on Bitcoin Price More Likely to H…|
|Bitcoin Profit Speci… on Bitcoin Price More Likely to H…|