Some Nigerians plan to continue using bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies despite a directive issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) last week ordering banks to close down accounts associated with cryptocurrencies.
- Bitcoin Plunges Below $44K as Miners Capitulate: Market Watch
- Singapore’s Diginex to Offer USD Loans With Bitcoin As Collateral, Asian Market Stays Hot
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Fails To Hold Support of $1550 As Crypto Market Struggles to Revive
- Bitcoin (BTC) Testing $44K Support, Ethereum (ETH) Below $1400, On-Chain Metrics Improve
- JPMorgan Says Investors Can Put 1% of Their Portfolios in Bitcoin Despite Calling It a Poor Hedge
|blockchains247 on Bitcoin Price More Likely to H…|
|Bitcoin Profit Speci… on Bitcoin Price More Likely to H…|