Bitcoin and select altcoins are witnessing profit-booking at higher levels, a signal that a short phase of consolidation could occur over the next few days.
- Goldman Sachs Brings Back Bitcoin Trading Desk as the Firm Sees Crypto Market Becoming More Mature
- Popular Analyst Peter Brandt Predicts Bitcoin (BTC) Correction With Goldman Sachs Entry
- BTC Up 6% Above $49K, Fidelity Director Calls It Digital Gold, CBOE Applies for Bitcoin ETF
- Crypto Markets Regain Billions, Bitcoin Price Bounces Back 15%, Analyst Says ‘Resurgent Mood In the Air’
- CBOE files to list Van Eck’s proposed Bitcoin ETF
|blockchains247 on Bitcoin Price More Likely to H…|
|Bitcoin Profit Speci… on Bitcoin Price More Likely to H…|