In the wake of Tesla’s big announcement on Monday, a wave of corporate engagement with crypto emerges.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io.
On today’s episode of The Breakdown, NLW looks at a slew of news from corporates getting into the bitcoin and crypto space, including:
- Twitter CFO exploring bitcoin treasury holdings and payments to employees and vendors
- Mastercard announcing crypto coming to payment rails in 2021
- Amazon revealing its digital currency plans in a series of job posts
- BNY Mellon, the world’s largest asset custodian, opening new digital asset business
- Why Christine Lagarde says central banks won’t buy bitcoin anytime soon.
Image credit: Gabby Jones/Bloomberg via Getty Images, modified by CoinDesk
Feb 10, 2021
Feb 7, 2021