The business intelligence firm said it expects to grant initial purchasers of the notes an option to buy an additional $90 million, making the total potential offering $690 million.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating and Selling Non-Fungible Tokens Built With Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Affect? Billionaire Fund Manager Sells 1.8M Tesla Shares for Clients
- Citigroup: Bitcoin Is at a Tipping Point, Could Become Preferred Currency for International Trade
- Bitcoin to Reach $100K to $288K in 2021? Stock-to-Flow Models Suggest It Could
- North America’s First Bitcoin ETF Now Holds Over 11,000 BTC
|blockchains247 on Bitcoin Price More Likely to H…|
|Bitcoin Profit Speci… on Bitcoin Price More Likely to H…|