A staggering $5.64 billion worth of futures positions was liquidated in the last 24 hours as the price of Bitcoin dropped 17%.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating and Selling Non-Fungible Tokens Built With Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Affect? Billionaire Fund Manager Sells 1.8M Tesla Shares for Clients
- Citigroup: Bitcoin Is at a Tipping Point, Could Become Preferred Currency for International Trade
- Bitcoin to Reach $100K to $288K in 2021? Stock-to-Flow Models Suggest It Could
- North America’s First Bitcoin ETF Now Holds Over 11,000 BTC
|blockchains247 on Bitcoin Price More Likely to H…|
|Bitcoin Profit Speci… on Bitcoin Price More Likely to H…|